We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An acorn necklace that unscrews to reveal a secret chamber you can hide things in.
Get it from ModCloth for $39.
Promising review: "I am an avid drinker of Death Wish coffee. While I typically try and stick to one cup of Death Wish coffee per productive day, the Death Wish pumpkin spice coffee has made it a challenge. The aroma and taste of a brewed cup of this coffee has me desiring more then one cup of day, leaving me to just look forward to drinking tomorrow's cup. Wish this was produced year round." —Collier
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in whole bean or ground).
3. A pack of leaf soaps you'll totally fall in love with.
They smell like honey!
Get a pack of 20 from Apollo Box for $12.99.
4. A pair of pumpkin pie earrings to showcase your total devotion to Thanksgiving desserts.
Get them from Nahoot on Etsy for $17.29.
5. A pair of classy rainboots so you don't have to get down about seasonal rain limiting your footwear options. Everyone always forgets that it rains like 75% of the time in fall.
Promising review: "I've been wanting some Chelsea rain boots for a long time now, and these are PERFECT for the price. $25 for nice rainboots is for sure a steal, and the rubber on these is super pliable and comfortable for day-long wear. I will say the sizing isn't perfect; I fall between an 8-9 depending on the brand, but generally find my feet to be closer to a 9. Since there aren't half sizes, I went with the 9 here, and it is definitely a little too large. If you're a borderline size like me, you may want to go on the smaller side instead." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes 4.5–12 and 10 colors).
6. And a cute umbrella featuring a bear enjoying a fallen leaf, aka the confetti of nature.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
7. Pumpkin cakebites for a nice fall treat anytime, anywhere.
Promising review (for a different flavor): "These little cakes are very moist, flavorful, and very sweet. I enjoy them with a cup of tea or coffee. They make a great snack or casual dessert. I like how they are packaged because the serving size is perfect to get a little something sweet but not over do it." —Me
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $7.99.
8. A spooky glow-in-the-dark skirt that's a total treat to wear.
Get it from ModCloth for $55 (available in sizes XS–4X).
9. A pumpkin spice bath bomb for anyone who is guilty of saying they wish they could bathe in a PSL.
Get it from RelaxAwayEssentials on Etsy for $6.
10. A jar of caramels flavored like...caramel apples. So I guess, apple-flavored caramels? This is a complex candy.
Promising review: "These are OMG the best caramels we've ever had. Soooo soft and chewy, no fear of lifting a filling. And the flavor is beyond what you’d imagine. So good! Easy to open, highest quality packaging. Paper wraps don’t stick." —M. Krug
Get a 20-ounce jar from Amazon for $16.09.
11. A sweet acorn garland for some squirrel-approved home decor.
Get a string with 10 acorns from Amazon for $28.
12. A warm perfume to start wearing once it's time to put aside the summery floral scent you've been rocking since April.
It has key notes for vetiver, cocoa, and rum, and claims to be reminiscent of spiked hot cocoa.
Get it from Sephora for $77.
13. A pumpkin pie sauce to put on your ice cream, in your coffee, drizzled on a milkshake... you get it.
Promising review: "Like so many Americans, my wife has an unnatural obsession with pumpkin spice lattes. Personally I don't care for them much, but her cravings have led her to spend far too much and travel many miles for one of these drinks. Now I make an excellent latte at home, so I was perplexed and put off when she would decline mine in favor of heading several blocks away for her name brand latte. I bought this syrup with the hope that she would be happy enough with it to enjoy the quietude of a Sunday morning at home. Fortunately, this sauce does the trick. Not only is the flavor 'just right' in her opinion (it actually tastes like pumpkin not just the spices that go in to a pumpkin pie) but also because it can be portioned easily, it solves her problem of the ones from the coffee shop often being too sweet. We now have domestic bliss (at least as far as the coffee is concerned) and have this syrup to thank." —waetherman
Get it from Amazon for $14.40.
14. A floral duvet cover with leopards and fall colors worth pouncing on before spring hits again.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three sizes and also 22 other styles).
15. A jar of apple spice-scented slime with a happy little scarecrow who's like, "how awesome is fall?"
Get it from RazberrySlimeCo on Etsy for $3.19+ (available in three sizes).
16. A Giant Meteor 2020 bumper sticker to get you into the election season spirit. November, hurry up!!!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. Fleece-lined leggings because even your gams deserve to celebrate sweater weather.
Promising review: "Wow it took serious will power not to buy a bunch more of these leggings! They're so perfect that if it weren't for the fact that I hate winter, I would say I can't wait to wear these! They are so, so, so, so soft and fluffy inside it feels like you're wearing the best kind of leg blankets ever. And they keep you toasty warm — I tried them on for about one minute before I felt like I was overheating (it was August)! The leggings are also perfectly stretchy so they fit with ease, and they also aren't too bulky. A+ in my book!" —sierrahasCat
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 15 styles).
18. A candle that smells like a pumpkin patch, apple orchard, or Friday night football to really set the mood.
Get the pumpkin patch, apple orchard, and Friday night football candles from Homesick for $29.95.
19. A game day tee you can wear to all those fall sports games. Why have a shirt for every team when you can just have one that works for all occasions? Go sports!
Get it from Lane Bryant for $34.95 (available in sizes 10–28 and five colors).
20. A book filled with the art of Over the Garden Wall to celebrate one of the best shows to re-watch every fall. If you haven't seen it yet, drop everything and run to your TV!
Promising review: "Over the Garden Wall is classic Americana in an age where classic Americana just doesn't exist anymore. It leaves you feeling a deep sense of nostalgia for a time you have never lived through or experienced (a recently coined word, anemoia, has been made for this feeling). It is magical, whimsical, thought-provoking, dark. It's like a conglomeration of everything you loved from your childhood, and things you enjoy as an adult. Best of all (in my opinion, but I am an art major, so perhaps I'm biased in this regard), it has some of the best design and art direction of any animated series to come out of the 21st century.
This book is a wonderful assortment of backgrounds, character sheets, and words from the creators of the show describing how it all came to be. And it's just as beautiful as any one of the episodes. I was particularly interested in how this show came about, so this book was a marvelous addition to my library. I have already spent time getting lost learning about Patrick McHale's vision for the story and how it evolved over time, as well as learning some tidbits and insights into the world of The Unknown. This book is an absolute must-have for any fan of Over the Garden Wall or television animation in general. And if you haven't watched the series yet, you had better get on it, because you are most definitely missing out." —Jacey King
Get it from Amazon for $28.50.
21. A pumpkin spice-scented Poo-Pourri proving that yes, everything in your life can smell like pumpkin.
If you're unfamiliar with this product, it's basically a spray that you use before you go. It prevents any unwanted smells from reaching the noses of anyone else.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
22. A tweed field jacket — if fall had a dress code, I imagine it would be this.
This is the best blazer I've seen in a long time! It just feels like a super classic piece that will never go out of style. It's the little details that get me: the tiny embroidered bunny on the pocket, the horseman-patterned lining, the suede collar, the tweed material that's warm but not itchy, etc. Truly a coat worth the splurge.
Get it from Joules for $349.95 (available in sizes 2–16 and four colors).
23. A four-pack of assorted crotons that rock classic fall colors all year long.
Promising review: "The four plants were beautifully wrapped. All soil was intact. Pots are about 2.5 inches, but the plants were quite large, in pristine condition, and obviously well cared for. I was blown away by the quality and attention to packaging. I will definitely continue to buy plants from Costa Farms!" —Susan Klatz Beal
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $31.50.
24. An oversized flannel because duh! Fall fashion is just seeing how much plaid you can wear at any given time.
Promising review: "Excellent product. Not too thick, not too thin. I used their sizing chart and ordered a M, which fit perfectly. I love the length and slightly fitted style. The pockets are nice and don't add any bulk. I would definitely order more if they offered solid colors!" —Stacie Owen
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and four colors).
25. A black cat pin and a coffin pin board to keep it in — never too early to get into the Halloween spirit!
Get them from Etsy: the cat knife pin from marladraw on Etsy for $10.21 or the coffin pin board from MMDECOCoffins on Etsy for $25 (available in four colors).
26. A pair of luxurious velvet sweatpants so you can start snuggling hard the second the temperature is cool enough.
Get them from Forever 21 for $19.90 (available in sizes 0X–3X and three colors).
27. A skull lip balm to commemorate fall, the season when everything dies.
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
28. And a planchette ring so you can say BYE to the warm weather.
Get it from TrashCatCollective on Etsy for $19.80+ (available in sizes 4–12 and two finishes).