Winter is probably my least favorite holiday. It’s cold, it’s gloomy, and it seems to last forever. But if you don’t mind the snow, winter allows you to be extremely creative with your activities. This is what Daniel Gray did when he was visiting his girlfriend’s family up in Canada. It was cold and snowy, so he got a crazy idea to build this DIY project in their backyard. Yes, winter doesn’t seem like the best time of year to start a backyard project, but luckily he needed it to be cold for this to work. He started by freezing empty cartons of milk for a month to build a backyard igloo. Check this thing out! It’s nothing short of seriously impressive.
- MV各種團體的 出道曲 VS 近期歌曲 对比_防弹少年团,GOT7,Red Velvet,BLACKPINK,MOMO LAND
- 国际Audiotapes of Michael Cohen threatening journalist released
- 国际REMINDER: Donald Trump watches a lot of TV
- 国际5 Rules That Actually Work If You Are Trying to Lose Weight
- 国际Lottery Wins on Christmas Were a Glitch, So South Carolina Won’t Pay