Winter is probably my least favorite holiday. It’s cold, it’s gloomy, and it seems to last forever. But if you don’t mind the snow, winter allows you to be extremely creative with your activities. This is what Daniel Gray did when he was visiting his girlfriend’s family up in Canada. It was cold and snowy, so he got a crazy idea to build this DIY project in their backyard. Yes, winter doesn’t seem like the best time of year to start a backyard project, but luckily he needed it to be cold for this to work. He started by freezing empty cartons of milk for a month to build a backyard igloo. Check this thing out! It’s nothing short of seriously impressive.
- 国际Andre Burakovsky injury update: Capitals F to have surgery, out for first round
- 国际Print fast and in color with Dell's $85 C1760nw laser
- 国际Three puzzles that only 8% of the people in the world can solve
- 国际Twitter is down again for some
- 国际Ronnie O'Sullivan approaches the Snooker World Championship inspired, motivated and with a familiar
- 国际World Cup Fans From Colombia to Poland Are Cheering the Ruble's Drop
- 国际Matt Barnes On The 420 RoundTable & His Career In The NBA w/The Breakfast Club (Matt_Barnes22)