Winter is probably my least favorite holiday. It’s cold, it’s gloomy, and it seems to last forever. But if you don’t mind the snow, winter allows you to be extremely creative with your activities. This is what Daniel Gray did when he was visiting his girlfriend’s family up in Canada. It was cold and snowy, so he got a crazy idea to build this DIY project in their backyard. Yes, winter doesn’t seem like the best time of year to start a backyard project, but luckily he needed it to be cold for this to work. He started by freezing empty cartons of milk for a month to build a backyard igloo. Check this thing out! It’s nothing short of seriously impressive.
- 国际Updated Card for ‘All In’ Pay-Per-View This Weekend – 10 Huge Matches Confirmed
- 国际Djokovic in survival mode as heat delivers beating at US Open
- 国际Alexa can now play your favorite song when you walk into a room
- 国际Chrome OS might be getting facial recognition
- 国际Instagram combats misinformation and trolls with three new features
- 国际Alcatel 1 Android Oreo Go phone finally hits the US