Hair Tips to Grow Your Hair Faster
Let us first understand the science behind hair growth. Each strand of hair grows in 3 stages, namely, anagen, catagen and telogen. Anagen is the growth stage and ideallyis two to six years long. The next one, which is catagen is when hair follicles are renewed. And finally, the third stage telogen is when hair growth is stopped.
Learn How To Grow Hair Faster Naturally
1. One of the first steps you can take if you’re wondering how to increase hair growth is to have a diet that stimulates it. Eat plenty of leafy vegetables, seeds, beans, chicken and lean fish.
2. Give your hair a good trim often. This helps get rid of split ends and also stimulates hair growth.
3. Give your hair a good massageto improve blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.
4. Washing your hair with a nourishing shampoo like PanteneNature Fusion thrice a week helps hydrate and repair it. But if you do so daily even Pantene can’t save you from hair fall and dryness.
5. Brushing your hair too oftenwill increase the chances of breakage. Sometimes you can detangle your hair gently using your fingers instead.
6. Keep stress levels at a minimum. High stress leads to hair fall, so sleep well and meditate often.
7. Don’t use cotton pillow covers; instead go for satin as it is soft and minimizes frictionand tangles.
8. Use artificial hair growth supplements but be sure to consult your doctor first.
9. Opt for natural hair packs over chemically synthesized ones. Not only do they nourish your hair but they also save you tons of money.
10. Ensure that your hair is properly covered when you’re stepping out in the heat and humidity.
11. Whenever you shampoo your hair make it a point to condition too. Conditioners will help your hair retain moisture.
12. Consume enough water and fluids to keep your hair hydrated and shiny.
13. Exercise regularly. By doing so you will improve blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.