Katsumi Tada Net Worth: Katsumi Tada is a Japanese real estate mogul who has a net worth of $1.7 billion. Katsumi Tada was born in 1946 and went on to amass his wealth as the founder of Daito Trust Construction, a construction and real estate-engaged company based in Japan. The company operates in four business segments: The construction segment is engaged in the planning, design and construction of contracted works; the real estate segment is engaged in the brokerage, management and leasing of real estate; the financial segment is involved in the construction loan business and fire reinsurance business; the others segment is engaged in the sale of fuel, the operation of day service centers and hotels, the printing and delivery of documents, the investment in hotel companies and cultivation of agricultural produce. Tada cut ties with Daito Trust Construction, the Japanese property developer he founded, in June 2011 and stepped down as chairman after selling his stake back to the company. The sale netted him $2 billion and he expanded into Australia, beginning with a 32-story tower in Brisbane in 2012. Katsumi Tada's daughter helps runs their Park Hyatt in Sydney, Australia.
- 国际All of the reasons why the internet is bad-a breakup letter
- 国际Don Cheadle stood up for trans kids on 'SNL' and the internet took notice
- 国际Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- 国际This is how Liam Hemsworth knew it was time to propose to his wife Miley Cyrus
- 国际Can We Guess Your Favorite Netflix Series Based on the Pasta Dish You Make?
- 国际Netflix’s ‘Flavorful Origins’ Is a Celebration of Food From China’s Chaoshan Region
- MVDALLA DALLA - Mnet M!Countdown 19/02/14_ITZY
- 国际You absolutely must play 'Far Cry 5' before touching 'Far Cry: New Dawn'. Seriously, it's worth