We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. 3D Cat underwear to make sure that when you commit to covering your body in cats, you cover every. single. part. These panties are machine-washable and have ears that stick up in the back!
Promising review: "These are awesome panties! The ears are super cute and they fold back so they don’t have to poke out of your pants. The material is so nice and soft. Great quality!" —Cara Grimmer
Get them from Amazon for $1.99+ (available in sizes S-L and 40 styles).
2. A cat sock set with adorable kitten ears sticking up on the ankles so that even if you don't have a real cat to cuddle with, you'll at least have one close to your feet. You'll get five pairs of socks in the set in an assortment of colors.
Promising review: "My sister got me these as a gift and they're adorable. I wear a 6.5 shoe size and they fit perfectly. They're also long enough so that when I wear my ankle rain boots, they don't scratch me. If you're a cat lover, these socks are for you!!" —Marissa Resnick
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in six styles).
3. A crossbody bag that'll upgrade your street style while helping you show fellow Sailor Moon fans just how much you love her cat companions Luna, Diana, and Artemis.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three colors that represent each of of Sailor Moon's cats).
4. A T-shirt to provide a perfectly great excuse to curve plans with any and everyone else. "Sorry I can't. I have plans with my cat," is reasoning that no one can dispute. Right?!
Get it from Amazon for $6.49+ (available in sizes S-XXXL).
5. A hoodie that'll LITTER-ally let you wear your actual factual cat because who the HECK is going to stop you?! It has ears on the hood, a pouch for your kitten to snuggle in, and it comes in unisex sizes.
FYI: Both the brand and reviewers say this hoodie runs small so order a size up.
Promising review: "Sometimes I have to call in sick to my job because the cat won't let me change out of the roo. It's not forbidden to wear a roo to work but it might make people not take me very seriously so I only go to work on the days the cat says I can. Seriously, this is the dorkiest thing ever and I look really stupid in it but I love it for real." —JustMe
Get it from Amazon for $15.66+ (available in sizes S-XXXL and five colors).
6. Sheer kitty pantyhose that are going to be paw-fectly fine as long as you keep your cat's claws away from them. You can wear them alone or slip into a pair of knee-high boots to let the curious cats peek out from the tops!
Promising review: "These are so dang cute! They are great quality and fit perfectly. I have larger thighs and these fit with no problem. I would buy them again and give to my friend who loves cats also." —Teri
Get them from Amazon for $10.99 (available in one size fits all and four styles).
7. A temporary cat lady tattoo that'll look fire on your arm but won't force you to commit to ink forever. After all, your love for your actual cat is eternal enough. No needle pain will be involved here, please and thanks!
Tattoorary / Etsy
Get it from Tattoorary on Etsy for $4.
8. A kitten-shaped sterling silver ring – it'll be ~almost~ as dainty and charming as an actual kitty cat. The ring is nickel-free, hypoallergenic, and designed to resist fading.
Promising review: "This is the cutest ring! I have been debating for a couple of months now on whether or not to buy it, but I am so happy I did because I absolutely love it. It is sterling silver and seems to be well made. The actual ring is a perfect size since it's not so small that you can't tell what the design is yet not so big that it looks awkward. It's a great ring." —Erin Martin
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in sizes 6-9).
9. A tiny cat pendant necklace for anyone who loves to keep a cat hanging around wherever they go. This piece is made of sterling silver and nickel-free.
Promising review: "Wow! I am impressed. This is perfect. I love this necklace! It is delicate and lightweight. The chain is really nice and also well-made. It came packaged in a beautiful box and also came with a cleaning cloth. The cat is tiny and perfect for showing off my love for cats while not being too in your face about it. I plan on wearing this daily and I’m excited to see how it holds up!" —Loryn Hanson
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in matte or mirror polished finishes).
10. A rhinestone cat ear headband for wearing the feline ears you feel like you ~really~ should have been born with.
Get it from Forever 21 for $4.90.
11. A sleep and lounge set because you being able to sleep in cat pajamas will definitely be, well, THE CAT'S PAJAMAS! Yes, that's an old, corny phrase but put the claws away and stop judging. I certainly didn't judge you for tossing both cat pajamas styles into your cart before you reached the end of this sentence.
Promising review: "I loved these PJs so much that I got a second pair! They don't feel like cheap material and were true to size. I love how they aren’t super tight." —Jasmine Phillips
Get them from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS-XXL and eight styles).
12. A to maintain your paw-fectly punctual reputation. The watch features cat ears on top of the face, a tiny black cat sitting in for the number seven, and a cat embellishment on the wrist band. By the way, this watch is also water-resistant just like your kitty!
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in three colors).
13. A cat face sweatshirt that'll be a loud, proud sign of your lasting love for felines. It can also make for a fun twinning moment with your cat.
Promising review: "I LOVE this sweater! It is darling and I love how it fits. It has a subtle cute design to it. The sleeves and neck are designed in a way that gives it a stylish flair over other traditional sweaters. I love cats so I love the kitty face on the front. It isn't fleece-lined inside but the material is so soft that you won't want to take it off! I read that sizing was small so I ordered a medium, but I'd say it is true to size. My medium is a tad bulky on me and I could have fit in a small just fine. But, since it's a sweater, it's fine to be a tad bulky anyway." —KS
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available sizes XS-XL and 12 colors).
14. Cat print leggings to show off the faces and moods of your favorite animal. These leggings have 4,600+ five-star reviews!
Promising review: "I bought these in several prints and absolutely love them. They are just as soft as LuLaRoe and other expensive leggings for a third of the price. The fit is excellent. I am normally an XL and they fit me just fine due to their stretchiness. The prints are just as they look online and the leggings have held up well through a couple of washes. I especially love that the waist is high enough that I don't have to keep tugging at them, as I do with some of my other leggings. What an awesome product!" —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in regular and plus sizes; 44 print options).
15. Cat pearl earring studs to celebrate your cat lady status with pure elegance.
Promising review: "These earrings are beyond adorable! They’re really well made, not heavy, and are a good size. I like that the pearl sits inside of the silver backing. It’s constructed well. I have sensitive ears and I’ve been wearing these for several weeks with no problems." —Babs
Get them from Amazon for $15.50 (available in six colors).
16. A pleated vintage skirt for when you want to show off a hoard of sunglasses-wearing cool cats. The skirt also has pockets! YES, you should wear cat-eye sunglasses with this skirt because it'll just be too purr-fect.
Promising review: "This skirt is very cute. I bought a large and I love the way it fits. There is elastic in the waist and two buttons for a snug fit. The material is cotton which is nice for the summer. A bonus is that it has pockets! This is just my style." —Lil' E
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes S-XXXL and 27 prints).
17. Cat-eye sunglasses so you can wave your cat-fan flag without having to be all that literal about it. Your love for cats is between you, the feline in your life, and these subtle sunnies that you can wear anywhere you like.
Promising review: "I love this pair of glasses so much that I bought more in different colors this time. I get lots of compliments, especially when I wear my blue mirrored ones. The cat-eye style suits my face and Wear Me Pro has a decent selection of them. Not only are they stylish, but they're also very light and their prices are very reasonable. I used to buy Oakley sunglasses but stopped because I kept losing them. This quality is just as good... I love how the glasses came in the box ." —mRsPwL
Get them from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 18 colors).
18. A T-shirt with short sleeves and a sweet kitten face wearing a pair of glasses to make everyone see how much you really, really like cats. Also, if you wear glasses and love cats, then this T-shirt is just too easy.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in sizes S-XXXL).
19. A velvet cat ear cap that'll be wayyy more fitting for your kitten obsession than a plain ole baseball cap.
Get it from Forever 21 for $5 (available in two colors).
20. A V-neck cat scrub top for anyone who hopes to heal people with their expertise ~and~ the joy one inevitably gets from seeing cutesy cartoon cats.
Get it from Amazon for $13.60+ (available in 23 print options).
21. A cat-print dress so you can take a load of cats with you to work, school, and wherever else you choose to wear the button-up shirt style. It can also be layered on top of a long-sleeved blouse or turtleneck when it gets cooler outside so you get to enjoy it in multiple seasons!
Promising review: "This dress is super cute. It's nice and light and comfortable. There are no belt loops but the belt sits nicely. Paired with a cardigan, it is a purrfect outfit to wear to work. I love the way the skirt falls since it hits me right above the knee. For reference, I am 5'4 with a 27" waist, 34" hips and 36C bust. The small fit meowvelously." —Kopesetik
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in six sizes and 14 print choices).
22. Black cat nail decals that'll be a sure hit for Halloween costumes or, you know, just your regular-degular cat-adoring day.
AM Nails / Etsy
Get them from AM Nails on Etsy for $3.99 (available in a pack of 48).
23. Cozy house slippers with cat faces to help you mozy around the house as stealthily (and lazily) as your beloved kitty. They're made of cotton but have an anti-skid rubber sole so that you can tip-toe without the risk of sliding and falling. The slippers come in adult and kids' sizes so you can snag pairs for the whole fam.
Promising review: "I love these. I have been looking for years for a nice slipper and I never liked any of the previous ones which were either too big or clumsy and not sturdy enough. These slippers are warm and soft but have nice leather soles. Sometimes, I wear them while driving if I don't have to get out of the car or need to just get gas. They are much warmer than my shoes!" —Sol
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in adult sizes 5-11, toddler sizes 4.5-9, and little kids' sizes 10-13).
24. A kitten hair clip set to add a little more purr-sonality to your daily style. The set comes with eight metal clips in a variety of colors.
Promising review: "These are well made and super cute! There was no sign of any of the clips being weak or falling out of my hair. I’m very happy with them!" —Heather133
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $6.
25. A cat face sleeping mask set – it'll be your new bedtime friend or beauty routine companion. The pack comes with two cat face masks and one gel insert that you can warm up or refrigerate to turn the mask into a cooling or heating pad! It can assist with blocking out light *and* for depuffing eyes if you use the cooling gel feature.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
26. A Cats Rule shoulder tote because the cat's out of the bag: Your cat rules your household and your heart and it's totally fine. The bag is handmade with thick shoulder straps, four pockets, and a pearl snap button closure.
Bags by April / Etsy
Get it from Bags by April on Etsy for $58.
27. Charlotte Olympia Cool Cats Sneakers for getting your shoe game purr-fectly in step with your feline obsession.
Get them from Shopbop for $495 (available in sizes 35-41).
28. A microfiber hair drying towel with cat ears, a button nose, and whiskers to assist you with squeezing water out of your hair without heat damage or the abrasive material that most regular towels are made of. Hey, your cat's been giving itself top-notch grooming since birth. It's about time you took better care of your hair too, right? The towel is designed to sit sturdily on your head like a cap.
Promising review: "This was a Christmas gift for my 16-year-old daughter. She has very long, thick hair that takes forever to dry and she would occupy the bathroom for a long time. This cute little cap has cut drying time in half. She's happy with it and I'm happy to have my bathroom back!" —Patty114
Get it from Amazon in a single pack for $11.99 or a set for $9.50.
29. A Halloween catsuit because what better way to show off how much you love cats than to actually be a wild one for a night? You could also wear this suit to be Scary Spice OR a band member from Josie and the Pussycats OR one of the Cheetah Girls. There are just oh so many PAW-sibilities with this thing.
Get it from Boohoo for $18 (available in sizes 4-12).
30. A Danielle Nicole crossbody bag so you can proudly flaunt the fact that your favorite cat in the whole wide mighty jungle will forever be young Simba from The Lion King.
This bag is actually from Bloomingdale's Style Kingdom Showcase curated pop-up shop in celebration of the CGI release of The Lion King.
Get it from Bloomingdale's for $68.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, perfect places to shop for clothes if you’re in your 30s, plus the best places to order custom t-shirts online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!