Do you ever dream that dinner could be ready to eat at the snap of your fingers? Same, friend. While we can’t make a heaping bowl of pasta appear on the table by magic, we can offer something that’s nearly as good: these 30 fast dinner ideas that you can make in 20 minutes or less.
1. One-Pot, 15-Minute Pasta Limone (15 minutes)
Since you most likely have all the ingredients in your pantry at this moment, you can consider dinner already made.
2. Avocado and Black Bean Pasta Salad (20 minutes)
We always thought of pasta salad as a little lackluster...until we added avocado.
3. 20-Minute Healthy Chicken Parmesan (20 minutes)
Zucchini noodles are the ultimate fast-and-healthy dinner ingredient. You don’t even have to cook them, but if you do, they take practically no time at all.
4. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa (20 minutes)
Don’t save them just for taco Tuesdays. These easy, tropical babies deserve a place at the table every night of the week.
5. 15-Minute Skillet Pepper Steak (15 minutes)
Almost no cleanup and only 230 calories? We know what we’re making tonight…and tomorrow night, for that matter.
6. 15-Minute Cheater’s Pad Thai (15 minutes)
Nothing against our favorite takeout spot, but it *definitely* takes longer than 15 minutes to get our order.
7. 20-Minute Shrimp Scampi Zoodles (20 minutes)
When you want dinner ready at lightning speeds, shrimp will get you there. They only take about three minutes to cook—really.
8. Cacio e Pepe (20 minutes)
If you keep only one pasta recipe in your back pocket, make it this Italian classic. With just six ingredients, you’ll have it memorized (and on the table) in no time.
9. 12-Minute Chicken and Broccoli (12 minutes)
Dinner’s ready in 12 minutes? Pinch us, we must be dreaming.
10. 15-Minute Lo Mein (15 minutes)
The secret’s in the cooking method. Stir-frying at super-high heat means everything cooks up in a flash.
11. Easy Cauliflower Curry (20 minutes)
Rich, creamy, spicy and totally vegan, all in 20 minutes flat. File this one under “genius.”
12. One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta (20 minutes)
We’re suckers for a one-pot pasta. You just throw everything in and, voilà, a masterpiece.
13. Kimchi Grilled Cheese (20 minutes)
This is the slightly grown-up version of a childhood favorite, but it’s still easy-peasy to whip up when a craving strikes.
14. Shrimp Fajitas (20 minutes)
The most difficult thing you have to do is marinade the shrimp. (Thanks, Coterie member Gaby Dalkin.)
15. 15-Minute Lemony Broccolini Pasta (15 minutes)
Sure, you could reach for the jarred marinara. (There’s nothing wrong with that.) But before you do, consider that this beauty takes the same amount of effort with twice the payoff.
16. Chicken and Snap Pea Stir-Fry (20 minutes)
If you really, really don’t feel like cooking, you should make this. It’s easier and healthier than ordering in, promise.
17. 15-Minute Healthy Moroccan Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad (15 minutes)
Coterie member Monique Volz knows that you don’t have to trade nutrition for convenience.
18. 10-Minute Pad See Ew (10 minutes)
We have just one question: Can we make this every night?
19. 20-Minute Pan-Seared Fish with Pomegranate Salsa (20 minutes)
Hello, colorful, fresh, crowd-pleasing dinner. You’re a sight for sore eyes.
20. 20-Minute Paleo Egg Roll Bowls (20 minutes)
Delicious egg roll filling, meet diet-friendly bowls. By ditching the greasy wonton wrapper, you save on time and empty calories.
21. 15-Minute Thin Crust Pizza with Arugula and Hot Honey (15 minutes)
Introducing the only way we want to eat pizza from now on: with spicy-sweet honey, a pile of peppery greens and gooey cheese, all on a crispy tortilla crust.
22. Tomato Salad with Grilled Halloumi and Herbs (10 minutes)
A juicy plate of tomatoes, cheese and herbs that comes together in ten minutes? Don’t mind if we do.
23. 20-Minute Tofu Stir-Fry (20 minutes)
Pack up the leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch (if there are any leftovers, that is).
24. Chipotle-Lime Salmon Tostadas (20 minutes)
The only thing that takes less time than making these zesty, crunchy tostadas is eating them.
25. 15-Minute Buffalo Chicken Sliders (15 minutes)
These sliders have a secret: They start with a store-bought rotisserie chicken. We bet you can’t eat just one.
26. Citrus, Shrimp and Quinoa Salad with Feta (20 minutes)
With a plate as gorgeous as this, your mealtime rut is officially in the past. (Psst: It’ll even keep in the fridge for two days.)
27. Indian Salad Bowl with Crunchy Chickpeas (20 minutes)
These spicy, crispy chickpeas are no less than transformative. Can we put them on every salad from here on out?
28. Loaded Sesame-Ginger Salmon Salad (15 minutes)
Bottled dressing? We’ve never heard of her. This omega-packed meal is effortless to whip up, thanks to an easy dressing that’s made entirely in your blender.
29. 20-Minute Ramen Carbonara (20 minutes)
We never thought we’d have a crush on a bowl of noodles, but here we are. It might have something to do with the fresh corn and basil garnish.
30. Waffle Breakfast Sandwich with Chorizo (15 minutes)
Brinner—aka breakfast for dinner—is always a good idea. If it takes, like, two seconds to make? Even better.