We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tasseled cardigan you'll be over the moon for when you realize it works over both summer outfits and swimsuits.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (also available in lots of other styles).
2. A pair of hoops with hanging porcelain birds that'll be the perfect companions to bring to Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room.
Get them from UncommonGoods for $62.99 (available in three birds).
3. A printed fanny pack that's both practical and fun.
Promising review: "I bought this fanny pack to wear during Coachella Music Festival. I wanted something that said, 'he's a cool guy without trying.' This fanny caught my eye despite its absurdly low price. 'How could something be good and cost so little?' I wondered aloud to myself as my mouse hovered over the purchase line. 'Oh well, I just got my allowance,' I said to my 35-year-old-self. I clicked purchase and, two days later (because I have Prime), the coolest fanny arrived on my doorstep. It really changed my life. I was literally the coolest guy at Coachella this year. I made eye contact with Post Malone in the Sahara Tent and, I'm not kidding, I could see that he wanted to hang out with me after his set! (Security didn't believe me when I told them about the way Post's eyes danced across my flower fanny resting just above my pelvic region, so I didn't get to go backstage, which was a bummer!) Seriously though, this fanny is great. You can put things in it and take things out, and it is totally rad. I got the pink and blue one because I'm edgy, but I would recommend any of them! I started a blog about it and I am currently working on curating local experiences here in Los Angeles for fanny pack lovers like myself! Buy it!!!!" —Samuel Singer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 26 styles).
4. An ice cream cone-dotted skater dress that'll serve as your official uniform as you try every soft serve place in the tristate area.
Get it from ModCloth for $69 (available in sizes XXS–4X).
5. A bright and innovative belt you can simply tug to tighten.
Reviewers say it's not real leather but very convincing.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in waist sizes 26–35").
6. An embroidered skirt for people who think carpets have some seriously stealable style.
Promising review: "I wore this skirt for the first time today and have gotten SO many compliments! First off, it’s great for cooler weather OR warmer weather. The detail in the embroidery is so cute. It’s very trendy and the size is true to fit!" —Michelle Saulters
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and two colors).
7. A rainbow knit cardigan you'll look great-ient in.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and eight color schemes).
8. A patterned A-line skirt for such an on-point retro look, people may start to suspect you have a time machine that you use strictly for shopping.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXXL and 43 patterns/colors).
9. A pair of sparkly tights ready to add that special sparkle to your outfit that you've been searching for.
Get them from Amazon for $8.99 (available in six sparkly styles).
10. A linen jumpsuit so you can look put-together and super comfy at the same dang time.
Shaunacy Ferro / BuzzFeed
Get it from Walmart for $18.37 (available in sizes S–5XL and six colors).
11. A lacy sheer dress thing you can drape over any summer outfit to add some witchy allure without totally overheating.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in sizes S–XL).
12. A set of — folks, get this — FIFTY FREAKING chokers so your neck can get a hug from a different necklace every day of the month.
Promising review: "As a plus size girl, these fit like a charm! They're all great except for the one tied as a bow. That one had no clasp, and when I tried to undo the bow, it totally fell apart. :( But the rest fit great and are a good deal for the money. Clasps can be a bit difficult and sometimes left-handed only. But, all in all I'm happy with them." —LB Conway
Get a set of 50 from Amazon for $14.59.
13. A Mickey Mouse-covered collar dress for anyone who never left their "wears Disney every single day" phase.
Get it from Unique Vintage for $39.95 (available in plus sizes 2X–4X or straight sizes S–XL).
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $5.54.
15. Or a faux-pearl-dusted headband for dazzling headwear that's still chic enough to wear all the time.
Get it from Amazon for $1 (available in seven colors).
16. An elephant tank you'll never forget about in your closet.
Get it from Torrid for $38.90 (available in sizes 10–30).
17. A hummingbird faux collar to add a little birdy charm to any sweater or crewneck dress.
Amazon, Rebecca O'Connell / BuzzFeed
I have to say it's been one of my best purchases of last year. First of all, it's beautiful. The birds are really vibrant and detailed, with little jewels for extra flair. Second of all, it's way more comfortable than a normal button-down. It's basically like an ultra-cropped shirt that stops mid-torso with an elastic strap on either side. Since it has some extra fabric below the collar, it stays in place and allows you to even wear V-neck sweaters. They also make non-hummingbird-adorned collars, but honestly, everyone deserves to have a piece of hummingbird clothing.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
18. A mega cropped tee featuring everyone's favorite flamin' hot mascot.
Get it from Forever 21 for $17.90 (available in sizes S–L).
19. A pair of cat-covered pants you need on your legs right meow!
Get them from ModCloth for $69 (available in sizes 00–28 and two cat print colors).
20. A pack of bold hanging earrings that'll have all eyes on you, literally.
Promising review: "I am obsessed with these! They are all good quality and the pictures are accurate for sizing. The heaviest pair is the abstract pair, otherwise I forgot I was wearing the others. The colors aren’t as bright on the abstract pair as in the picture." —Maggiel
Get four pairs from Amazon for $16.99 (also available in four other styles).
21. A sheer, floral peplum top you'll learn to wear only on days you feel like saying "thank you" a million times. You'll get that many compliments!
Promising review: "Love this shirt. A little big, but it’s super flattering anyhow. A must-have staple in your summer wardrobe...date night, casual work day...the choices are endless! Can’t wait to wear it with jeans!" —Sandy
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in sizes 0X–3X).
22. A pair of heart-shaped sunglasses with absolutely NO business being that adorable. Security, take these offensively cute sunnies away!
Get them from Amazon for $9.91 (available in 22 styles).
23. A camo tee with cut-out shoulder and faux worn holes for looking like you got in a fight with some scissors but won because you're a tough, well-dressed soldier.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in sizes L–4XL and four styles).
24. A pair of peace sign pants that somehow make having a wallet chain look cool again.
The pants have an embroidered mushroom on the front and a blue chain clipped to the side. No wallet included, for better or worse.
Get them from Valfré for $70 (available in sizes XS–XXL).
25. A dino-mite skater dress that'll be a hoot to wear.
Get it from Amazon for $29.80+ (available in sizes XS–4XL and two patterns).
26. A pair of polka dot pants sure to be an instant fave. Just be prepared for Betty Boop knocking down your door trying to steal 'em.
Get them from Boohoo for $18 (available in sizes 12–24 and two colors).
27. Platform sandals to really elevate your style.
Promising review: "I bought these in white and they are absolutely perfect! They're really cute and surprisingly comfortable to wear and walk around in. The color is also a very pure, bright white just like the picture shows." —Erica
Get them from Amazon for $35 (available in sizes 5.5–11 and two colors).
28. A tie-dye shirt dress that's simply to-dye for.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and five styles).
29. An asparagus shift dress for anyone who would rather wear than eat their vegetables.
Get it from annanemone on Etsy for $98 (available in sizes XS–XL).
30. A pair of sequin shorts you don't need to wait for a formal event to debut. Wear these to the DMV and blow everyone away with your sparkly butt.
Get them from Eloquii for $64.95 (available in sizes 16–28).
31. A striped tee your inner '90s kid is demanding you get — right after feeding your Tamagotchi.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X and eight styles).
32. An absurd-but-adorable crossbody purse for anyone ready to flamingle.
Get it from Unique Vintage for $98.
33. An enamel pin to spruce up an otherwise boring hat, jacket, tote, or whatever.
SuperYaki, HellaCoolKids, JohnMoniker
Get the Good Grief from SuperYaki on Etsy for $10, the dumpster fire from HellaCoolKids on Etsy for $10, and the bun buns from JohnMoniker on Etsy for $6.80.
34. A floral shift dress you'll look downright foxy in.
Get it from Asos for $51 (available in sizes 14–24).
35. A patterned skirt so unique, you'll probably be asked where you got it like 1,000 times.
Promising review: "I freaking LOVE this skirt because it’s got FREAKING DINOSAURS ON IT!!!!!!!!!! I am not a skirt person at all usually because they are short on me. I am 5’9 and this skirt was still a decent length when I wore it as a high waisted skirt. I got an XL and it is true to image and size. My favorite skirt of all time!!!!!!" —Cassie
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 19 patterns).
36. A pair of Hush Puppies that take one look at dad sneakers and say "hold my beer." These grandpa-inspired shoes have velcro, making them the envy of both the old and young.
I have these and can confirm they are as comfy as they as trendy! I'm very tempted to buy more in another color. They're that amazing!
Get them from Hush Puppies for $99.95 (available in sizes 5–12 and seven colors, plus wide and men sizes).
37. A squiggly bodysuit to make you look like you're late for your job at the macaroni art factory.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $135 (available in sizes 2–8).
38. And a splurge-worthy pair of mules so egg-cellent, it might actually be a good investment.
Get them from Swords-Smith for $650 (available in sizes 36–40).
Get a look that makes everyone say "meow wow!"
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.